Green Card Medical Exams
- Blood Work
- Full Medical Exam
- Completed & Sealed I693 Forms
IMMIGRATION MEDICAL EXAMS
Official Photo ID: Passport, US Driver’s License, State ID, Immunization Record if Available
- Detailed Medical History
- Physical Exam & Mental Status Evaluation by a Certified Civil Surgeon
- Blood testing for Syphilis (required for 15 years and older)
- TB skin testing ( required for 2 years and older)
- Verification of Completion of USCIS Required Immunizations
- Quick Completion of Form I-693
- Sealed Envelope containing Form I-693 with other pertinent medical results
(Type of vaccine to be determined by Civil Surgeon). For patients with questionable exposure to Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Varicella, we offer very affordable blood tests to detect immunity. Unnecessary vaccinations and their side effects can be avoided by determining your level of immunity.
When your entire test and physical exam is completed, you will receive: A sealed envelope containing all the appropriate forms filled out and signed. Note: this must be presented with the original seal to the immigration officer in order to be considered valid. A copy of your immunization record and x-ray report (if applicable) for your personal records.
Completing Medical Forms
The designated civil surgeon will fill out, complete, sign and seal Form I-693 and any supporting documents in an envelope. You must submit the sealed envelope to USCIS as directed in the Form I-693 instructions.
IMPORTANT: Do not break the seal or open this envelope. USCIS will not accept Form I-693 if it is not in a sealed envelope or if the envelope is altered in any way.