Important Things to Know
Urgent Care: Chicago Medical Center Provides Urgent Care by Licensed and Board Certified Urgent Care Doctor. Our state of the art facility is equipped with the latest equipment and on-site Laboratory.
Immediate Care: Chicago Medical Center also provides for Non Urgent Care, Primary Care work such as: physical exams for work physicals, STD testing, , Lab and Blood work, physical exams for school, camp and sports physicals.
Walk In Clinic: Chicago Medical Center offers Non Urgent Care or Immediate care services on a walk-in basis with no appointment needed. You will be treated by a licensed and trained medical doctor, not Physician Assistants or Nurse Practitioners. Our Physicians are Board-certified and experienced doctors who are experts in effective medical treatments.
Chicago Medical Center offer the following services:
• Immigration Exams • Abdominal pain
• Abrasions • Allergic reactions
• Arthritis • Dizziness
• Diarrhea • Eye irritation
• Urinary tract infections • Infections
• High-density lipoprotein (HDL) • Drug screens
• STD checks and Treatment • Pap smears
• Pregnancy verification • Weight management
• Sore throats and sinus infections • Ear and eye infections
• Physical examinations • Vaccinations
• Sprains and strains • Headaches
• On Site Laboratory Testing • Diagnostic Testing
• Respiratory Infections • HIV/STD Testing
• Cuts to hands, feet, lips • Animal Bites
• Splinter, Staple, Stitch Application / Removal • Infections, Rashes
• Poison Oak, Poison Ivy • Infections, Rashes and Cold Sores
• Nail Injuries • Call to see if we can perform a specific test
• and more